PACEARCHITECTS was engaged as Lead Consultant for Construction documentation for the development of this Industrial Estate in Glendenning in Western Sydney, NSW.
Our team is working with Vaughan Constructions who have partnered with Charter Hall on a new 21,512m² multi-tenancy industrial facility in Glendenning, New South Wales.
The project consists of two warehouse facilities with three tenancies.
Warehouse 1 is inclusive of two tenancies and a total built area of 16,800m².
Warehouse 1a will have a total built area of 7,500m² and will include 7,005m² of warehousing, 500m² of office space, 2,800m² of hardstand and a 3,500m² double-level carpark.
Warehouse 1b will have a total built area of 9,300m² and will include 8,460m² of warehousing, as well as 720m² of office space, 3,700m² of hardstand and a 1,800m² carpark.
The second building will have a total built area of 4,800m² and provide 4,200m² of warehousing, 600m² of office space, 2,500m² of hardstand and a 1,500m² carpark.
• Minimum 10.5m springing height
• Ridge height 13.7m
• 3 sunken docks and 3 on grade
• 15m wide awning for all weather loading
• ESFR fire suppression system
• Dedicated hardstand area
• Separate car and truck access
• Only 3 internal columns within the warehouse
• Gas available for connection
• 100% of roof upgraded to take solar with 99kw solar system included
• 5 star Green Star building rating
• 8 tonne warehouse point load
• Direct access and exposure to Glendenning Road
Construction is anticipated to be completed mid 2022.